Saturday, November 3, 2012

He Sends Along Those Who Uphold

When you feel like you are overwhelmed by all things going on around; put it in the hands of God. "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."(Matthew 11:29,30) We think in our human minds that we cannot bear the things that are brought about in our lives, but Christ said that if we are willing to give Him those things that He would help us to bear them. I have felt overwhelmed with things, but I am thankful that God has brought people along to help me. So you don't have to rely on your strength alone, because God is able to uphold you.

The cares that you bear,
There are those that can share.
One that bore the greatest load,
By this our salvation He bestowed.

Lord, uphold these heavy things,
And help with Your strength brings.
You have told me in Your Word,
That my prayers would be heard.

I can bear these things in life,
Even amongst the strife.
For You alone are my strong tower,
And I will rely on Your power.

-Wade Jinright
 

No comments:

Post a Comment